...I am so tired.
Here's my day:
- 3:13am: Wake up to dog paw on my face. Move face so as not to wake up dog.
- 5:00am: Alarm goes off, dogs get all happy and wiggly, hit snooze button.
- 5:09am: Repeat 5:00am
- 5:18am: Remember having to do ALL THE THINGS and jump out of bed - adrenaline rush WOO!
- 5:20am: Let dogs out to potty, begin making coffee, forget am making coffee, remember was making coffee, forget was making coffee, HI DOGS HOW WAS POTTYING?, remember COFFEE will not finish making itself. Finish all steps except hitting on button.
- 5:25am: WHY NO COFFEE SMELLS?
- 5:26am: Hit ON button
- 5:27am: Start making smoothy, forget am making smoothy, remember was making smoothie, forget was making smoothie, COFFEE NAO! HI DOGS WHO'S A PRETTY DOGGY?, finish making smoothie.
- 5:40 - 6:20am: Check work email, respond to work email, start convo with STL-based employee, HOW ARE WE ALREADY 35 MINUTES BEHIND SCHEDULE?
- 6:20am: Elliptical Machine
- 6:55am: Walk dogs (STILL SO LATE)
- 7:30 - 9:00am: Feed dogs, get self clean and ready to leave house, leave house, get MOAR COFFEE, go to meeting
- 9:30am: HAPPY MEETING TIME! Let's be productive!
- 5:00pm: WAS SO PRODUCTIVE! YAY MEETING!
- 5:01pm: OH MY GOD, SO MUCH WORK TO DO
- work work work work
- 6:45 - 7:15pm: Time for walkies! HI DOGGIES!
- 7:15 - 7:30pm: MOAR elliptical (stupid magical cookie at meeting was SO good)
- work work work
- 8:15 - 8:20pm: Eat dinner. Thank god for Mike who has made dinner I am eating.
- 8:20 - 10:15pm: work, work, work
- 10:15pm: with only 20 minutes of battery life left, blog as outlet for OH MY GOD I AM SO TIRED
- 10:30 - 5:00am: Have crazy jacked up work dreams
And...that's it. I've reached that point of tiredness where words are HARD, yo. I'm going to go watch some makeup videos on Youtube now. Because I've totally fallen down that rabbit hole, like, WHOA.
How's your week going?