Some randomness, yes?
- I went to bed at about 8:45pm last night and I think that might be the thing that gets me firmly back among the living. I've been so. sick. you guys.
- Work work work work work work.
- I'm taking a marketing class this spring through my college's open university program. The text book cost $200. And it's over 900 pages. The cost and size of my text book are NOT the most important things about taking a class, but I'm kind of stuck on that right now. I am EXCITED to be a student again, though, and to get back to the larnin'.
- Dear Professor: PUT NEW THINGS IN MY BRAIN.
- I have a 20% off coupon for ULTA that I intend to put to good use tomorrow. This coupon even INCLUDES the higher end brands that they carry so WOO.
- I've actually been good and restrained in my makeup/beauty purchases so far this year, which is making me happy.
- I had intended to start a "beauty on the road" series last week with my trip to STL, talking about the makeup, brushes, beauty products I bring when I travel, but then I got the plague.
- I'm going to Stitches West! I missed Rhinebeck for the first time in like 9 years last year (I am not over it) so I decided that I'd give myself a present and go to Stitches West on my own this year. FUN.
- I have been reading. A lot. Right now, I'm really enjoying Elizabeth Peters' Amelia Peabody series. I've read all of the series before, but I'm enjoying reacquainting myself with the characters a lot.
- I've added another rule to my list of rules for buying makeup in 2014: No nail polish. I might make an exception for Guerlain nail polishes (they had my most favorite polish for 2013) but other than that? Nope.
- Football. Let us never speak of it again, at least until August.
- After over a year, Ms. Leelu is becoming something of a little cuddle bug. I regularly wake up in the morning to find that she's tucked herself into the crook of my arm. It's so sweet.
Happy Friday everyone! I hope you have fun plans for the weekend! I'll be hanging out with Mike, going to Ulta, knitting, reading, spinning, and NOT TALKING ABOUT FOOTBALL.